Panasonic Marketing Europe GmbH
Communication / Events & Exhibition Group
Tel.: +49 (0)40 8549 – 0
Fax.: +49 (0)40 8549 – 3032
Terms & conditions
1. Copyright for the Company's Website and all material appearing on it, such as text, photographs, images, (referred to collectively below as "content") is owned by or has been assigned or licensed to the Company.
2. Duplication, public transmission, modification, deletion, or reproduction on your website of content from the Company's Website without the authorisation of the copyright holder or the Company’s prohibited under copyright law, except for printing or storage for personal use, or another specific use permitted under copyright law. You are therefore required to contact the Company to obtain permission before making use of content appearing on the Website. Note that permission to use such content may be refused at the absolute discretion of the Company.
3. If use is made of content with the permission of the Company, you are required to display the copyright notice specified by the Company. Modification or deletion of the copyright notice without prior notice to the Company is prohibited.
2. Trade marks, etc.
Rights to the trade marks, logos, and product names which appear on the Company's Website is owned by or have been assigned or licensed to the Company. Use of any of the above without authorisation from the Company or the rights holder is prohibited under trade mark law, except for any specific use permitted under trade mark law or other laws. You are therefore required to contact the Company to obtain permission before making use of trademarks, etc., appearing on the Website.
3. Use of the Website
1. The content and other information appearing on the Website are provided on "AS IS" basis. The Company makes no representation and warranty, either express or implied, as to the accuracy, usefulness, or certainty of any of the content or other information appearing on the Website. The Company assumes no responsibility for any harm or loss to you that may arise through the use of content or other information appearing on the Website.
2. The Company reserves the right to change or discontinue any or all elements of the Website, including its structure, usage conditions, URL, and content or other information without prior notice.
3. The Company reserves the right to interrupt or discontinue operation of the Website without prior notice.
4. Linking to the Website
1. Linking to the Company's Website is not permitted.
5. Submission of Ideas
1. The Company does not accept suggestions, ideas, etc., from customers via the Web, e-mail, or postal mail.
6. Applicable Laws and Court of Jurisdiction
2. The Courts of Germany shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all disputes related to the Company's Website.
7. Inquiries about the Website
Please contact us: email@example.com to submit any questions or comments you may have regarding the Company's Website.
Copyright (C) 2009 Panasonic Marketing Europe GmbH. All Rights Reserved.
The Company aims to obtain the satisfaction and trust of our customers by providing superior products and services. As part of our efforts to achieve this goal, we have implemented the following policy to protect your personal information collected on the Company's Website.
1. In cases where you are asked to supply or register your personal information by which you can be identified, such as name, address, e-mail address, or telephone number, the Company will inform you of the purpose of use, as well as whom to contact with any related inquiries. You will only be asked to provide your personal information within the scope appropriate to the purpose.
2. The Company will make use of personal information only within the scope appropriate to the purpose of use to which you have agreed.
3. The Company will not supply or disclose your personal information to third parties except in cases where you have agreed beforehand, provides that the Company can disclose it when it is necessary; 1) to outsource the work or 2) for some other justifiable reason.
4. If you wish to review your personal information, please contact to the relevant contact person we show on the website where you supplied or registered your personal information. The Company will make the efforts to appropriately respond to your request.
5. The Company will make reasonable efforts to maintain and improve security to ensure that personal information is managed safely.
6. While complying with applicable laws and regulations, the Company will make ongoing efforts to improve and upgrade measures taken to protect personal information.
o With regard to inquiries regarding personal information supplied or registered by you, requests to review such information, etc., should be directed to the contact person indicated at the specific website where the information was submitted.
o If you are under the age of 13, you are requested to obtain the consent of your parent or guardian, before your personal information is submitted.
1. Cookies are small data files that are written to your hard disk when you visit a website. They are used, for example, to identify you when you revisit the website at a later time. The information contained in cookies is exchanged between the website you are reading and your Web browser program, but websites are not allowed to read information from cookies created by other websites or other data on your hard disk.
In case you have questions or need help with our system, please contact:
No events found.